At Accordant we strive to create an environment that is professionally fulfilling and that provides an opportunity for growth and personal development. We seek consultants and sales professionals who are knowledgeable in our industry, professional in their relationships with our clients and energized by the challenge of a future in a fast-track company. Accordant offers an attractive variety of benefits and programs to team members. Below is a brief description of some of the programs available as part of a career at Accordant. If you would like more information or have additional questions, please contact us.
Accordant offers many work related benefits:
- Interactive conference calls and rotating site meetings
- Professional Development – Team members can choose the training that they would like to attend throughout the year
- Challenging and Flexible Career Options – Team members can direct their career path and focus on areas of interest in developing skills
We also offer a traditional benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical and Dependent Care
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Other Voluntary Insurance Plans
- Vacation & Personal Time Off
- Holiday Time
- Charitable Time
Current Open Position
This position requires a strong construction background and will be working hands on with our Director of Client Services. The person will be required to become certified in the products selected within a reasonable time. People in these positions exercise a considerable amount of discretion and judgment in as they define, develop and begin to manage all aspects of the software implementation and business consulting. The consultant will be measured against performance benchmarks as established by the Director of Client Services. The person in this position must be a self-starter, detail oriented, driven and motivated to succeed.
- Train and Implement Products, which includes the ability to effectively assess and conceptualize customer or client needs, manage client expectations, solve problems with minimal support and communicate effectively with clients in a variety of situations. A working knowledge of accounting, construction, estimating and/or technical operating systems is very helpful
- Demonstrate the ability to assist in accounting reconciliations and year-end filings.
- Obtain knowledge of software and its integration with a wide variety of systems including maintenance of all necessary certifications required through the publisher.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service and the ability to work effectively individually and in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively including well-developed listening, writing, and speaking and presentation skills.