Looking to maximize the best of both worlds…….. apply the most widely utilized Construction platform Sage 300 CRE while leveraging Cloud Services. Cloud Computing as described in Accordant’s most recent blog SaaS (Software as a Service) vs Cloud Computing Technology affords many advantages:
- Anytime, anywhere access from any mobile device
- PC – Mac – Mobile Compatible
- Local administrative access to a dedicated network environment
Zero IT Headaches
- Immediate assistance – 24/7. Obsessive Supportfrom our US-based team
- No long-term contracts
- Flexible options for your cloud needs
- Phone, ticket, email, and live chat support
- PCI Compliance
- Recovery in the event of a disaster
- Remote management tools for real-time monitoring
- Nightly back-ups
With Swizznet or most Hosting providers, Sage takes the power of Sage CRE software to the next level with unlimited, secure access from any computer or mobile device with Zero-IT headaches. Your software can easily be accessed via the internet.
The user just logs in with a username and password gaining access to their software as if it were running directly on their machine. One can easily print back to their local printer. The user can even save and move files to and from their local computer to their Hosting instance.
At Accordant, we offer Cloud Computing options for the Construction and Real Estate Industries.
Accordant has been very successful in transitioning client’s Sage applications to the cloud. If you are looking to make the move, please contact us via the form below.
Need to speak to us or schedule service? Click below to contact us.
On-Premesis vs Cloud
This article only scratches the surface. To take a deep-dive into whether Cloud Software or On-Premises is right for your construction company, leave your name below to get a copy of our fully-detailed comparison.
Grab Your Copy