- March 25, 2019
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This 2-hour session is designed to cover the vast adjustment capabilities available in the Accounts Receivable application. Understanding these options are critical to the revenue flow as Accounts Receivable acts as the hub to the three revenue applications. Emphasis will be placed on the timing of adjustments to ensure continuous General Ledger/subledger reconciliation. Users should have some experience with the revenue data flow direction of Sage 300 CRE data in their company.
Please note: Each registration fee is valid for 1 login per person. This login cannot be shared.
- Accounts Receivable Adjustment Settings
- Accounting Period Considerations
- Accounts Receivable Edit Options
- Accounts Receivable Adjustments Options
- GL Impact Review of Edits vs Adjustments
- Void & Delete or Void & Return to Billing
- Un-applying and Re-applying transactions to the Same Customer
- Re-applying Cash to Another Customer
- Adjusting Reconciled Items
- Satisfying Negative Invoices
- AR Aging impact of Adjustments
- Adjustment Reporting
This is an online class. You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access the course 1-2 business days prior to the date of the class. You will need an internet connection and phone access to take this course.