August 2, 2023 EDT
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
In this class, you will become familiar with the basic set up of a Sage 100 Company so that you can begin to enter data and transactions. We will also cover the Accounts Payable and Credit Card modules. This class should be taken with classes 2 & 3 in sequence. This course is designed for controllers, accounting staff, and bookkeepers who will be involved with the basic, daily accounting functions of your company.
- Basic Orientation – desktop, shortcuts, lookup windows, etc.
- Security & Job Level Security
- Creating a new company/company information
- Discussion of GL Accounts – options (sub-accounts/departments)
- Discussion of Cost Codes – options (codes vs. divisions)
- Accounts Payable procedures – AP invoices and checks
- Vendor Vouchers/Lien Waivers/Certificates
- Credit Card Management
- 1099 Forms
Details for Online Training: This is an online course. You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access the course 1-2 business days prior to the date of the class. You will need an internet connection and phone access to take this course.
Please note: Each registration fee is valid for 1 login per person. This login information cannot be shared. If you will have multiple attendees connecting from separate computers, you must register and pay the fee for each attendee separately.