February 8, 2023 EST
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
In this class, you will become familiar with setting up jobs, billing functions and workflow, setting up payroll, and payroll workflow (including prevailing wage payroll, union payroll, and certified payroll). This class should be taken with classes 1 & 3 in sequence. This course is designed for controllers, accounting staff, bookkeepers, and payroll administrators who will be involved with the basic, daily accounting functions of your company.
- Creating a client
- Creating a Job
- Billing options: standard billing, AIA (or progress billing), T&M Billing, Unitary Billing, Loan Draw Requests
- Releasing AR retention
- Importing costs/changes into billing modules
- Billing forms
- AR Agings/Statements
- Creating an employee
- Creating payroll calculations
- Creating paygroups, union benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Processing payroll – daily vs. weekly (or Daily Field Report)
- Weekly processing of payroll taxes
- Payroll reporting – Aatrix setup, State and Federal Forms
- Certified payroll – DOL WH-347
Details for Online Training: This is an online course. You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access the course 1-2 business days prior to the date of the class. You will need an internet connection and phone access to take this course.
Please note: Each registration fee is valid for 1 login per person. This login information cannot be shared. If you will have multiple attendees connecting from separate computers, you must register and pay the fee for each attendee separately.
Details for Online Training: This is an online class. You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access the course 1-2 business days prior to the date of the class. You will need an internet connection and phone access to take this course.