|Sage 100 Class 2 - Feb 2019show details +||$225.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: December 1, 2018 9:00 am
Sales End: February 12, 2019 5:00 pm
Event Date Ticket Uses- The number of separate event datetimes (see table below) that this ticket can be used to gain admittance to.
Admission is always one person per ticket.
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- February 13, 2019 - March 13, 2019
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
In this class, you will become familiar with setting up jobs, billing functions and workflow, setting up payroll, and payroll workflow (including prevailing wage payroll, union payroll, and certified payroll). This class should be taken with classes 1 & 3 in sequence. This course is designed for controllers, accounting staff, bookkeepers, and payroll administrators who will be involved with the basic, daily accounting functions of your company.
- Creating a client
- Creating a Job
- Billing options: standard billing, AIA (or progress billing), T&M Billing, Unitary Billing, Loan Draw Requests
- Releasing AR retention
- Importing costs/changes into billing modules
- Billing forms
- AR Agings/Statements
- Creating an employee
- Creating payroll calculations
- Creating paygroups, union benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Processing payroll – daily vs. weekly (or Daily Field Report)
- Weekly processing of payroll taxes
- Payroll reporting – Aatrix setup, State and Federal Forms
- Certified payroll – DOL WH-347
Details for Online Training: This is an online course. You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access the course 1-2 business days prior to the date of the class. You will need an internet connection and phone access to take this course.
Please note: Each registration fee is valid for 1 login per person. This login cannot be shared.
This is an online class. You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access the course 1-2 business days prior to the date of the class. You will need an internet connection and phone access to take this course.