August 17, 2022
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
In this class, you will class learn accounting tips and transactions that are essential to startup/implementation and to your daily workflow once you are live with Sage 100. In addition, you will become familiar with the powerful reporting tools that are available. This class should be taken with classes 1 & 2 in sequence.
This course is designed for controllers, accounting staff, and bookkeepers who will be involved with the basic, daily accounting functions of your company, as well as anyone in your company who is interested in custom reporting for accounting, payroll, and project management needs.
- Deposits on contract (AP & AR)
- Entering and applying AR & AP credits
- Refund checks (AP & AR)
- Adjusting sales tax entries
- Positive Pay/ACH payments
- Recurring journal transactions, Recurring AP transactions
- Voiding vs. Deleting
- Job specific security
- Closing periods/Fiscal year/Closing payroll year
- Auditing the books/Audit errors/Recalculating
- Job cost adjustments and auditing job cost/GL totals
- Implementation plans: startup date vs. “merging in”. Entering startup AR and AP invoices, GL startup transactions
- Bank reconciliation and credit card reconciliation startup entries
- Startup payroll transactions
- Historical job cost entries
- Historical subcontract/PO entries
- Historical AP & AR invoices/payments
Reporting Tools & Sample Reports:
- Form design
- Report writer
- Query design
- Alerts manager
- Database format
- Report searching
- MICR font – printing in-house check forms
- Printing to Excel
Details for Online Training: This is an online course. You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access the course 1-2 business days prior to the date of the class. You will need an internet connection and phone access to take this course.
Please note: Each registration fee is valid for 1 login per person. This login information cannot be shared. If you will have multiple attendees connecting from separate computers, you must register and pay the fee for each attendee separately.
Details for Online Training: This is an online class. You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access the course 1-2 business days prior to the date of the class. You will need an internet connection and phone access to take this course.