August 24, 2022
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
In this class, you will become familiar with the Project Management functions – budgeting, job cost tracking, Document Control, and job reports. This class should be taken with classes 1, 2 & 3 in sequence.
This course is designed for project executives, assistant project managers, controllers, accounting staff, and bookkeepers who will be involved with managing and tracking jobs for your company.
- Creating a Client
- Creating a Job
- Creating a Budget
- Creating a Vendor
- Creating a Subcontract
- Creating a Purchase Order
- Discussion of Interconnection between Project Management and Accounting
- Change Orders: Prime only, Prime/Sub, Sub only, Internal only
- Releasing AR & AP Retention
- Job Reports: Subcontract reports, committed cost reports, job cost reports, job status reports, bonding reports
- Gantt Chart Scheduling – brief overview
- Document Control – brief overview: RFI’s, RFP’s, Transmittals, Submittals, Daily Field Reports, Punch Lists, Hot Lists, Project Work Center
Please note: Each registration fee is valid for 1 login per person. This login information cannot be shared. If you will have multiple attendees connecting from separate computers, you must register and pay the fee for each attendee separately.
Details for Online Training: This is an online class. You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access the course 1-2 business days prior to the date of the class. You will need an internet connection and phone access to take this course.