- June 3, 2019
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
This 2-hour session provides the nuts and bolts required to perform time and materials billing through Sage 300 CRE. It covers the setup of two types of tables and the settings to successfully bill customers based on cost. By the end of the session you will be able to markup cost from Accounts Payable/Job Cost and generate customer invoices. Prerequisites for this session are experience with the Sage 300 CRE Contracts application, Job Cost and Accounts Payable.
Please note: Each registration fee is valid for 1 login per person. This login cannot be shared.
- Time & Material Billing Overview
- Job Settings, Cost Code Settings, Category Settings
- Setup Markup Tables & Add-on Tables
- Contract Setup
- Test setup with Accounts Payable Entries
- Test Setup with Job Cost Entries
- Generating & regenerating Cost based (WIP) Transactions
- Journal Review
This is an online class. You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access the course 1-2 business days prior to the date of the class. You will need an internet connection and phone access to take this course.