- January 14, 2021
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Seeking ways to enhance Takeoff from PDF to pricing…
In this 2-hour session we will review basic features of the eTakeoff program and introduce the Advanced Editing techniques to boost your takeoff. This course is ideal for users with a basic eTakeoff understanding who are seeking helpful shortcuts to bring your skills to the next level.
Users should have a general eTakeoff understanding. Please review the video link below to get comfortable with the basic program features. https://youtu.be/M69hM_enaxM
- Start to Finish – Take a project from PDF to Price
- Learn Advanced Editing Techniques
- Take your measurements to the next dimension with Extensions
- Discover how to utilize multiple detail scales on one floor plan
- Streamline takeoff for laptop users with user friendly views and extra windows
- Save your Favorites for key items or clients
- Manage your takeoff with WBS, Layers, and Filtering
- Mitigate redundancy with Excel integration
- Sneak Peak – Preview eTakeoff Bridge integration with Sage Estimating
- Sample eTakeoff to Excel Template
- List of “hot keys” to heat up eTakeoff
Please note: Each registration fee is valid for 1 login per person. This login cannot be shared.
This is an online class. You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access the course 1-2 business days prior to the date of the class. You will need an internet connection and phone access to take this course.