- April 20, 2021
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
System Requirements: Workstation MUST have Crystal Reports installed. A MS Access Database will be provided prior to the start of class.
This 4-hour course is designed for participants who have little or no experience with Crystal Reports and want to start creating custom report designs. Once you have completed this course you will be able to begin building your own custom reports for you Sage Software.
A Microsoft Access Database is used during the course. The database has similar tables to both Sage 100 Contractor and 300 CRE databases. This allows both Sage 100 Contractor & 300 CRE clients to take the class.
- Get Started with Crystal Reports
- Obtain Crystal Reports
- Configure the ODBC connection
- Connect to your Sage 300 CRE database
- Plan & Design a Report
- Create a report from scratch
- Set Crystal Reports options
- Use the Database Expert
- Add fields, formatting and graphical elements to the report
- Setting Criteria & Data Relationships
- Use the Select Expert
- Set criteria on the report
- Link tables
- Set join types
- Sorting, Grouping & Summaries
- Sort data on the report
- Group report information
- Add group totals and grand totals
- Introduction To formulas
- Introduction to the Formula Workshop
- Sneak Peak at building formulas in Preparation for the Beyond the Basics course
- Formatting Fields
- Suppress zero values
- Format fields conditionally (according to their value)
- Discuss section formatting
This is an online class. You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access the course 1-2 business days prior to the date of the class. You will need an internet connection and phone access to take this course.