We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
August 9, 2022 EDT
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
System Requirements: Workstation MUST have Crystal Reports installed. A MS Access Database will be provided prior to the start of class.
This 4-hour course is designed for participants who have little or no experience with Crystal Reports and want to start creating custom report designs. Once you have completed this course you will be able to begin building your own custom reports for you Sage Software.
A Microsoft Access Database is used during the course. This course is for Sage 300 CRE users only.
- Get Started with Crystal Reports
- Obtain Crystal Reports
- Configure the ODBC connection
- Connect to your Sage 300 CRE database
- Plan & Design a Report
- Create a report from scratch
- Set Crystal Reports options
- Use the Database Expert
- Add fields, formatting and graphical elements to the report
- Setting Criteria & Data Relationships
- Use the Select Expert
- Set criteria on the report
- Link tables
- Set join types
- Sorting, Grouping & Summaries
- Sort data on the report
- Group report information
- Add group totals and grand totals
- Introduction To formulas
- Introduction to the Formula Workshop
- Sneak Peak at building formulas in Preparation for the Beyond the Basics course
- Formatting Fields
- Suppress zero values
- Format fields conditionally (according to their value)
- Discuss section formatting