- July 21, 2021
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This 2-hour class will teach you how to create two different WIP reports – one using mater file data and one date sensitive report using transaction records.
Please note: Each registration fee is valid for 1 login per person. This login cannot be shared.
- Static Data vs. Transactional Data and where is each stored in Sage
- Anatomy of a WIP Report
- Report Header
- Driving Query
- Adjacent Columns – which data will be queried from Sage and which will be calculated
o Report Footer (Totals)
- Creating a WIP Report using Static (Master) Data
- Creating a Date-Sensitive WIP Report
- Saving the Workbook as a Template
This is an online class. You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access the course 1-2 business days prior to the date of the class. You will need an internet connection and phone access to take this course.