- May 6, 2020
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
This 2-hour class will teach you how to use some of the advanced functions available in Office Connector Query, including the “Sum”, “Drill Down” and “Retain” functions.
Please note: Each registration fee is valid for 1 login per person. This login cannot be shared.
Creating a Base Query & Using Various Options
- Office Connector Database Functions
- TLLookup vs TSFind – When and how to use these functions
- TSCount – Count the number of records in a table
- TSDataFolder – Returns the name of the data folder that is currently being accessed
- TSSum – Returns for a total for a numeric field
- Office Connector Special Functions
- OCDrillDown – Allows you to double-click a cell in the main worksheet to navigate to a detail worksheet, where detailed data will be returned related to the original cell
- OCRetain – Keeps the values in a data entry column on the correct rows when the adjacent query is refreshed
- Adding a REFRESH Button
- Query SQL Navigation
- Anatomy of the Query SQL
- Using “SORT BY” to sort to the worksheet data
This is an online class. You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access the course 1-2 business days prior to the date of the class. You will need an internet connection and phone access to take this course.