- March 25, 2019
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
This 2-hour session covers the behind the scenes of the information stored in the Payroll application. You’ll be exposed to utilizing reconciliation reports to verify accuracy. We will cover the best approach to correcting errors based on the specific situation. At the end of the session there will be a brief opportunity to pose some questions about specific errors that users have encountered. Answers to these will questions will be brief but will point the user in the correct direction of finding a solution.
Please note: Each registration fee is valid for 1 login per person. This login cannot be shared.
- Payroll Account Retrieval Hierarchy
- Entry Screen – Hidden Options
- GL Recap – Default or Incorrect Accounts
- Reconciliation Reports
- “Subject to” Reports
- Recalculate “Subject to”
- Pre-tax & Post-tax Impact
- Calculation Method List
- Adjusting Employee Balances Manually
- Reprinting Checks
- Void Check or Change Time Entries (Posted & Unposted)
- Editing a Direct Deposit Run
This is an online class. You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access the course 1-2 business days prior to the date of the class. You will need an internet connection and phone access to take this course.