- February 7, 2019
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This 2-hour course is designed for Project Accountants and Assistant Project Managers who are responsible or involved in the day to day activities for subcontract administration within a given project or for existing users that need a refresher on how to enter subcontract commitments, commitment change orders and update compliance items through the Project Management Application.
Please note: Each registration fee is valid for 1 login per person. This login cannot be shared.
- Job Setup Change Management Defaults
- Entering Commitments
- Commitment Types
- Releasing to Accounting/Security Considerations
- Commitment Detail
- Commitment Scope, Dates, & Subcontract Compliance Items
- Enter Commitment Change Order
- Revising Commitment Originating from a Change Request
- Revising Commitment Items
- Release to Accounting/Revise Commitment
- Reporting Impact
This is an online class. You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access the course 1-2 business days prior to the date of the class. You will need an internet connection and phone access to take this course.