- April 8, 2019
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This 2-hour session builds on the level one Union and Certified Payroll session. In this session we also delve into the detail requirements for certified Payroll tracking. You will also learn advance methods of rate retrievals based on numerous criteria and table hierarchy. By the end of this session you will be able to apply the vast capabilities of Sage 300 CRE Payroll to simple and complex Union and Certified Payroll requirements.
Please note: Each registration fee is valid for 1 login per person. This login cannot be shared.
- Additional Automatic Deductions
- Additional Entry Grid Options
- Proration Settings
- Certified Payroll Tracking – Job setup, Data Entry & Certified Reporting Exclusion
- Rate Override & Rate Exceptions
- Job Local Tables
- Test Advanced Rate Retrievals
- Setting up Cash Fringes
- Union Reporting (Custom Reports)
- Certified Payroll Report (Custom Reports)
This is an online class. You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access the course 1-2 business days prior to the date of the class. You will need an internet connection and phone access to take this course.