- March 11, 2019
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This 2-hour session covers set up of union Payroll for a standard rate table retrieval. We will also cover the fundamentals of the set up and workflow for union Payroll tracking. Certified Payroll classes are introduced to understand what is seen on the canned certified reports. By the end of this session, you will have an understanding of the general Union functionality in Sage 300 CRE.
Please note: Each registration fee is valid for 1 login per person. This login cannot be shared.
- Setup of Pays, Deductions and Fringes for Unions
- Calculation Methods
- Setup of Union, Locals & Classes
- Adding Union Information to the Employee Record
- Test Basic Rate Retrieval
- Setup of Certified Classes
- Union Reporting (Canned Reports)
- Certified Payroll Report (Canned Reports)
This is an online class. You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to access the course 1-2 business days prior to the date of the class. You will need an internet connection and phone access to take this course.