When off-the-shelf accounting software can’t keep up with your construction business demands, Sage 100 Contractor can.
With tight integration between accounting and operations workflows, this full-featured construction software package improves process efficiency across your business so you’ll have greater control and more profit potential.
Software for Small Construction Companies & Contractors
Sage 100 Contractor (formerly Sage Master Builder) gives smaller construction companies a way to manage their entire business in a more productive way than using off-the-shelf, generic accounting software.
With its construction-specific functionality, all phases of your business cycle—estimating, production, accounting, and analysis—are managed in one powerful software application. You eliminate the need to use multiple systems to run your business and gain additional insight into the health of your company, so you can save costs and achieve greater profitability.
Complete Job Management from Bidding to Completion
Track and manage every aspect of every job from bidding to completion. Produce winning estimates, manage vendors and subcontractors, monitor cash flow and job costs, and track equipment and inventory. Sage 100 also supplies the flexibility you need as a contractor, whether you work from a central office, a home office, or in the field.
For Your Growing Construction Business
By serving the various needs of general contractors and subcontractors across multiple trades such as commercial construction, home building, remodeling, framing, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and other trades, it’s an ideal solution to begin integrating the specialized processes of your growing construction business.
Benefits of Sage 100 Contractor:
- Win more jobs at a higher profit margin with a range of estimating solutions.
- Jump start your scheduling, project management, and production processes with powerful, critical path management scheduling capabilities.
- Trust your financials and improve cash flow with construction-specific accounting software.
- Control the complexity of your service business with complete service management tools that are integrated with inventory and accounting.
- Easily tackle the tough details of your business operations with advanced reporting and productivity tools.
- Optimize efficiency and productivity throughout your business.
Sage Service Operations
Effectively manage service operations and reduce the time to invoice. Sage Service Operations enables technicians to complete their work in less time and make fewer trips by providing the real-time information they need in the field on any tablet or mobile device. Sage Service Operations also reduces administrative time by integrating with your Sage Construction Software solution.
Sage Construction Project Center
Sage Construction Project Center keeps everyone on the project in the loop with timely, convenient, and secure access to the project-related details they need in order to take action swiftly and confidently.
- Get timely, convenient, and mobile access to all types of contract and project-related documents, photos, files, and more.
- Allow everyone on a project—including the owner, project team, architects, engineers, and subcontractors—to share, find, and track documents as well as a variety of transactions from the office or jobsite.
- Keep projects on time and on budget with automated workflow processes.
- Minimize the risk of litigation with detailed document management, control, and tracking.
- Improve collaboration and drive efficiencies through anytime, anywhere access to project-related details.
Sage Paperless Construction
Sage Paperless Construction makes it easy to store, retrieve, and route documents throughout your organization. Automate routing and approval workflow processes, and efficiently manage invoices and other critical documents.
Sage Intelligence Reporting
Sage Intelligence Reporting
Intelligence Reporting securely accesses the information already contained in your Sage 100 Contractor database. It works through a familiar Microsoft® Excel® interface, giving you intuitive tools, like drag and drop, that help reduce any new software learning curve. You can just view reports, or you can create your own reports using existing templates or even design new reports from scratch.
Once you have the reports you need, just save them. You can view them anytime later with a click of a button, or have them automatically distributed to each identified member on your team based on what you want them to see.
- Dashboards Quickly identify and respond to trends using customizable dashboards.
- Drag and drop Use drag-anddrop formulas to easily create and manage financial reporting.
- Custom reports Develop indepth reports such as financial, operational, subcontractor, or job status.
- Excel format Efficiently view, manipulate, analyze, and distribute reports in a familiar Excel format.
- Multiple data sources Consolidate data from multiple companies, divisions, and ODBC databases.
- Drill down to the detail of your Excel reports in an instant.
Sage Construction Anywhere
Sage Construction Anywhere is a cloud-based collaborative solution designed to keep construction projects moving. Connecting people, documents, and data securely together in one, easy-to use, online project hub, it ensures the entire team has access to common, accurate and timely project information anytime, anywhere from a smartphone, tablet or PC.
With full administrative control, you can be confident in knowing who will see what projects and which details. Best of all, it strengthens communication between the field and the office and integrates with your financial and operations software to simplify job costing and payroll processes.
Sage Fixed Assets
By combining numerous tax and accounting rules, over 50 depreciation methods, and an intuitive interface, Sage Fixed Assets is a complete fixed asset management solution that helps eliminate duplicate data entry, improve accuracy, reduce costs, and guard against regulatory noncompliance.
Sage Payment Solutions - Credit Card Processing
Optimize Cash Flow and Get Paid Faster
Sage 100 Contractor integrates with Sage Payment Solutions to process credit and debit card receivables quickly and conveniently.
- Accept all major credit and debit cards as well as PIN debit and signature debit transactions.
- Securely store bank and credit card information in a Sage Payment Solutions vault—not your software (simplifies PCI compliance).
- Access the data you want whenever you need it.
- Reduce the risk of theft, credit card fraud, and legal action with strict adherence to the highest industry standards.
Add-On Software for Sage 100 Contractor
AboutTime’s Mobile Resource Management software is a complete end-to-end solution designed to help you effectively manage field operations – collect and manage real time labor, production, and equipment budgets from remote locations, document field events, and integrate data across platforms.
WorkMax’s cloud-based resource management platform provides instant, accurate answers in real-time by connecting local, remote, and mobile employees of any size business from small businesses to enterprise organizations. Workmax is the easiest all-inclusive platform management of labor, assets, mobile forms, service scheduling, and dispatch with accurate business intelligence for better decision making. The WorkMax COMPLETE SUITE is an entire platform of cutting-edge modules for TIME, ASSETS, FORMS, SERVICE and INSIGHT. Everything works together and plays nice to give businesses one app, one login, from one vendor, all in one database.
InfinityHR is a web-based human resource solution that integrates with Sage 100 Contractor.
Infinity Software Solutions provides the most complete and affordable Internet-based solution for benefits enrollment, benefits administration and HR process management for small and mid-size companies, insurance brokers and third party administrators.
InfinityHR represents the marriage of technological expertise and years of benefits administration experience, providing our clients with a better solution for benefits enrollment and benefits administration at an extremely competitive price. InfinityHR is the flagship product of Infinity Software Solutions, Inc., demonstrating the company’s ability to combine business know-how and technology into the best software tools currently on the market.
With Liberty Reports, Excel becomes an interactive reporting tool that connects directly to your company databases to help you produce powerful and interactive reports.
hh2 Web Services is a powerful suite of web applications designed to help construction companies better manage specific aspects of their business and consists of:
- hh2 Remote Payroll
- hh2 Field Reports
- hh2 Human Resources
- hh2 Field Service
Want to Learn More?
Our Sage 100 Contractor Add-on Information Packet is packed with all the product brochures, spec sheets, and detailed information you need.
Simply click below to request your packet.
Downloads and Resources:
Got Questions or Want to See a Demo?
Leave your name below. One of our Sage Construction Software consultants will follow up with you shortly.