Sage Bid Management allows estimators and bid coordinators to efficiently manage all aspects of the invitation bid process. Information can be viewed, accessed, and shared with bidders from a single, convenient, and secure online location. With improved visibility into project documentation, you’ll gain better control throughout the preconstruction phase of every project—laying the foundation for successful and profitable projects.
Laying the foundation for successful and profitable projects.
Simplify management of the bidding process and reduce complexity associated with tracking bid activity. Whether you have 3 or 300 bidders, Sage Bid Management ensures you have the visibility you need to reduce risk, select the right vendor/subcontractor, and ensure profitable projects.
- Achieve a higher response rate from bidders by more efficiently managing all aspects of the invitation to bid process.
- Spend less time managing bid details and more time of choosing the best bid.
- Save money and ensure profitable projects by reducing oversights throughout the bid management process.
- Reduce risk throughout the bidding process by monitoring all activities including vendor certifications and qualifications leaving more time for vendor/sub selections and negotiating the best terms.
- Better documentation throughout the bidding process. And, when integrated with Sage Construction Project Center and Sage 100 Document Control, the documents “live on” for future use and reference.
Got Questions or Want to See a Demo?
Leave your name below. One of our Sage Construction Software consultants will follow up with you shortly.