The important thing is being able to listen.
From the initial planning meeting through “go live” and beyond, you can rely on your experienced Accordant Company team to create and implement a tailored solution that meets your specific needs.
- Discovery — Implementation planning at Accordant is the most intensive of its kind. We dig deep to fully understand your business and reporting needs before we even begin to configure software. We learn who you are, what you do and how you do it so we can deliver what you need to improve your business. We look deeply into your Operations, Define your Objectives and uncover the Obstacles that may impede the process. Obtaining a clear understanding of each to build a successful partnership with our clients ensuring a successful implementation.
- Software Configuration & Workflow Definition — In this key part of the implementation phase, Accordant’s experts use their industry best practices in a cooperative effort with your team. We’ll configure your software, create the settings you need and develop the model that best meets your requirements. At the completion of this phase, we’ll thoroughly test the system, measure the results and make needed adjustments.
- Data Conversion Services — To expedite your implementation, our consultants work with you to build a smooth conversion plan. We’ll help you identify which information to convert and provide recommendations on the optimum method (manual vs. electronic).
- Initial Training — Training is an essential part of every successful implementation. We offer convenient on-site training, which allows our team to observe your workflow first-hand. This often results in operational recommendations to enhance your company’s overall efficiency.
- Custom Reports & Forms — Accordant’s custom report and form design services can jump-start your efficiency with documents that meet your company’s unique requirements. Our design experts use state-of-the-art tools to create new reports and forms or modify existing ones to best suit your needs.
- Post-implementation Support — Accordant can provide ongoing support and consulting as your business grows and your needs change. We’ll serve as a reliable resource so you continue to gain the most from your technology investment
We provide management of essential operation components, such as policies, processes, equipment, data, human resources, and external contacts, for overall effectiveness through:
- Business Process Consulting — following a methodical review of your company’s business practices, including hardware, software and reporting needs, an Accordant certified consultant can help you refine your daily operations. We’ll provide practical ways of integrating various software applications to maximize system performance.
- Procedures Guide Development — Consistent, accurate workflow practices are essential to the health of your business. Accordant can help you document your daily workflows in a personalized procedures manual — a vital guide that fits the ongoing needs of your company.
- Technology Assessments — make sure your computer system is ready for our software with affordable technology assessments. Our knowledgeable technicians will visit your office, inspect your network, and provide you with an easy-to-read report analyzing your system’s compatibility with our software. Also included is a comprehensive inventory of your equipment that can be used to gain a better understanding of your business’s technology, depreciating and budgeting for technology expenses, and planning for future growth.
Questions? Please contact Anthony P. Madonna Jr., Professional Services Director at AMadonna@AccordantCo.com