The Mostly Widely-Used Estimating Softare for Construction. Period.
Integrated Estimating Software
You know the accuracy of your estimates can make the difference between profit and no profit. Only Sage Estimating Software provides you with a completely integrated solution that automates and streamlines the entire estimating process, so you have the confidence you need to stand behind your numbers and ensure your profit margin every time.
Sage Estimating lets you create more accurate estimates in less time.
Sage Estimating Key Benefits
Whether stand-alone or integrated with Sage 300 Construction or Sage 100 Contractor construction accounting and project management software, Sage Estimating is designed specifically for the construction and real estate industries.
- Easy to learn – you’ll be creating estimates in less time. In fact, Sage customers have reduced the time it takes to create accurate estimates by as much as 50%.
- Bid with Confidence – fine-tune your estimates to ensure that the jobs you win have the highest potential for profit.
- Industry Databases – tailor estimates to your specific business needs with a number of fully integrated industry-specific database options.
- Integrated Electronic Takeoff – generate counts, quantities, and calculate dimensions directly from electronic plans. This solution requires the optional eTakeoff offered by Sage.
- Integrated or Stand-Alone Option – Sage Estimating functions as a complete stand-alone solution. It also integrates tightly with other Sage financial and operations solutions for construction.
Resources and Downloads
Sage Estimating Video
Introducing Sage Estimating Buyout
Turn Detailed Estimates Into RFQs and Purchase Orders
The buyout process is one of the most critical steps in delivering a profitable construction project. Even before breaking ground, profitability could be based on how well you buy out the project.
With Sage Estimating Buyout, you can use the items in your estimates to request prices from suppliers and subcontractors, issue purchase orders, and transfer commitments to Job Cost and Purchasing applications.
Have a Question or Want a Quote?
Leave your name below and one of our construction software experts will follow up shortly.